Sunday, September 17, 2006

Restaurant List

As we all know, D likes lists/rankings. I am famous for my best travel destinations list. However, I have decided to extend my list line to a different category; restaurants. I was thinking about a hotel list, however I haven't had the opportunity to stay in many great hotels recently. Below is my initial draft of best restaurants by category.

#1 Steak
- Flemings (Manhattan Beach)
- Rutherford Grill (Napa)
#2 Hamburger
- Father's Office (Santa Monica)
- The Counter (Santa Monica)
#3 BBQ
- Montgomery Inn at the Boathouse (Cincinnati)
- Tony Roma's (San Francisco)
#4 Pizza
- Giordano's (Chicago)
- Zachary's (Berkeley)
#5 Italian
- Don Giovanni's (Napa)
- Biba's (Sacramento)
#6 Fine Dining
- Casanova (Pebble Beach)
- George's at the Cove (San Diego)
#7 Mexican
- Old Town Mexican Cafe (San Diego)
- Papasito's (Houston)
#8 Seafood
- Fishwife (Pebble Beach)
- Stillwater (Pebble Beach)
#9 Asian Fusion
- Roy's (Pebble Beach)
- Sam Choi's (Honolulu)
#10 Breakfast
- Hash House a Go-Go (San Diego)
- Rick & Ann's (Berkeley)

1 comment:

Senator said...

Biba's is the only restaurant you like in Sacramento? What about Jumbo Seafood? :) Just kidding. What about Leatherby's? What about Jimboy's Tacos?