Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Outtakes

Last week I tried to take our Christmas card picture by myself with the kids in the garden at Katie Wheeler library. Unfortunately, n was not being too cooperative, plus it was too sunny. So, here are a few shots from the outing.

bro&sis
This was an "almost". Too bad about the shadows.

preschool picture
k was sick on picture day at preschool, but I think this is a nice photo by which to remember this age.

katie wheeler library
It's really nice that there is this outside area to roam around in right next to the library. I let the kids run around whenever we go. I'll have to take pictures of the actual library because it is in an old refurbished house and it is so cute!

1 comment:

Cami said...

We love the Wheeler Library, too!!! Cute kiddos.