Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sat. Misc.

D and k are now regularly running together (k is in the jogging stroller) on Sat. mornings. It is nice because it gives them quality time together, while I have time to go to the gym, do errands, or clean. D just purchased a water bottle belt.
water bottles
Nice. I can't say that running is one of the more attractive sports.

Afterward we had our first family small group meeting. It was fun and we're looking forward to seeing how it develops.

It was hot out this weekend! D and k hung out on the balcony, which I tried to make more inviting now that it is warm out.
relaxin'

At night we went to my friend Lisa's 30th birthday party. There were a lot of kids, hence the pinata. I think k enjoyed watching people swing at it.
pinata

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have always found something appealing about surfers walking around with their surfboards, but I must say, that water bottle belt has got them beat. That's hot!

:-) Tiff