Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Merry Christmas

Last night we went to Christmas Eve service at church. We were the only family in the "kid room" so D was able to sing as loud as he wanted.

Christmas morning. The kids woke up at 5:30 a.m., and not because they were excited about presents. In fact, when I told k that they could open up the presents in their stocking, she said, "I don't think we have any presents in our stocking". I guess she didn't expect it because she doesn't remember past Christmases. I think this is the first Christmas that k may be able to remember in the future.

banister
That's n changing his clothes in the background. His new stage is to change his clothes every chance he can get. He is also very particular, favoring shorts and t-shirts. Good thing we live in Southern California!

pear french toast
Pear french toast. Like my mom, I let the kids open up their stocking stuffers when they wake up, but we must eat breakfast before we open presents. (However, unlike my mom, I don't wash the dishes before presents, too!)

Christmas morning

D's brother came over in the afternoon, and we went to my parents' house for dinner. Merry CHRISTmas!

No comments: