Sunday, October 25, 2009

Tokidoki @ Yogurtland!

The other day my little little sister mentioned that Yogurtland is doing a cross-promotion with Tokidoki. So, of course I had to check it out. D didn't mind because he likes Yogurtland, too. I tried the two seasonal flavors, pumpkin pie and gingerbread. Both were SO yummy. I told D to ask for one of each of the different spoons, and the employee gave us two of each kind. Score! There's going to be two more spoons released at the end of November. (We reuse the spoons at our house for k.) The employees were wearing cute Tokidoki/Yogurtland shirts, too. I think Hello Kitty should be their next cross-promotion.

tokidoki yogurtland
How cute is this? Mozzarella and Latte are AT Yogurtland on the cup. Genius.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you know! Coming July 21st, 2011.

http://www.facebook.com/yogurtland?v=wall&filter=2

jo ann said...

how cute was this tokidoki collabo!!!! i collected every spoon! i was they made more!

Anonymous said...

I would really like to buy a set of tokidoki yogurtland spoons if youre interested in selling or know someone who is my email is lostmyfangs@aol.com =]
-victoria